When you file a claim, it is because something has happened that put your
life on hold. It can be anything from a mirror getting knocked off on your
parked car to the death of a loved one.
Whichever the situation, you will have questions:
• Which details are important to include?
• How long should I wait before filing?
• Does it even make sense for me to file?
• When will I hear back?
• Should I start making plans in case my claim is rejected?
That’s not to mention the worst part of all - waiting to see if your claim
will get approved or rejected.
If approved, you may have questions like these:
• How soon will it be before you’re reimbursed?
• Will it affect your premium?
• What if it’s not approved for the full amount?
If it’s rejected, you will also have questions:
• Why was it rejected?
• Can I try and submit it a second time?
• How can I get back on my feet?